Sunday, August 9, 2009

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk...Shake?

Today I was at the Washington Square Mall to take my computer into the Apple Store because I accidentally threw my itunes into the trash the other day and emptied the trash...smooth move, I know. Anyways, I was very focused on the store and neglected to look at the ground in front of my feet, which caused me to miss the blackberry (or some berry of that nature) milkshake that had been spilled on the floor in front of me. The next thing I know, I am flailing through the air, legs flying up like a cartoon character slipping on a banana peel, the sound effects were something like whoa whoa whoa whoa, not to attract attention or anything. It is Sunday today, a bit of a busy mall day. Everyone turned and looked at me, sprawled on the floor, covered in shake, computer on my side. I got up slowly, trying to act casual about it, but it turned out a bit more like Michael Cera in Superbad when he walked past Becca and said BYEEEEEEE. It was a Seventeen Magazine most embarrassing moment.

No comments: